Extraordinary Ministers of Holy Communion
The Extraordinary Ministers of Communion are lay men and women, single or married, that help distribute Holy Communion during the Celebration of the Holy Mass. The Extraordinary Ministers of Communion are also instrumental in delivering communion to the sick and the elderly, whether it be in their house, hospital or nursing homes.
Who Can Serve:
Persons wanting to dedicate to becoming an Extraordinary Minister of Communion must:
· Be a person of faith living in faith.
· Show a good example of Christianity.
· Pray personally and with their family.
· Have a love for the Holy Eucharist.
· Be dependable to serve their God and their brothers and sisters in faith.
· To participate in training sessions.
· To serve on Sunday Masses as assigned.
· To serve on Holy Days and Special Masses as assigned.
· If you cannot be present, you are responsible for finding someone to take your place (using the roster provided.)
If you have any questions, please contact